Enriched Assisted Living & Memory Care
While aging does present its challenges, Osprey Lodge’s culture of connections creates an environment for residents to find their daily purpose and joy. Here, Assisted Living and Memory Care residents don’t lose their independence. Instead, they gain friendships, a renewed social life and the opportunity to give back to the community through our volunteer programs and philanthropic partnerships in the communities of Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares, Lady Lake, Leesburg and Lake Mary.
Within our culture at Osprey Lodge, we believe that everyone has something to contribute to their community, and we consider it our mission to help residents find what they can give – their skills, talents, company and enthusiasm. We all need a daily purpose, and studies show that those who contribute, and are a part of something bigger than themselves, are healthier, happier and live longer.
The values of our Assisted Living and Memory Care culture can be seen clearly through the eight dimensions of wellness that we emphasize in our Life Enrichment programming. Osprey Lodge creates opportunities to learn, grow, thrive, be fulfilled, be entertained, get fit, be healthy and – most of all – be happy with a life filled with meaning and purpose.
Eight Dimensions of Wellness at Osprey Lodge
- Spiritual – Strengthening a sense of purpose and meaning
- Vocational – Finding personal satisfaction and enrichment from work or service
- Supportive Services – Having confidence in obtaining appropriate health care and support
- Intellectual – Using creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Emotional – Coping effectively with life’s situations and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental – Occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Physical – Keeping the body well with physical activity, healthy foods and rest
- Social – Developing a sense of connection and belonging